The infrastructure of the FATA University and the Administrative and Academic requirements in more than six faculties as per FATA University Regulations 2013 will be completed in different phases. In the first phase a limited infrastructure and Academic programs will be completed within 5 years with the estimated cost of Rs. 1.592 billion under the present developmental scheme. However, the completion of Academic Programs under the FATA University Regulations 2013, will take place under different phases in future with the estimated cost of more than 4.7 billion.
Under the approved PC-1 Scheme, the following activities will be accomplished during the next 5 years:
- Establishment of Academic, Administrative, Residential and Common facilities at a covered area of 240,225 square feet.
- 20 foreign Ph.D. scholarships will be given to newly appointed faculty for completing their higher studies from the technologically advanced countries.
- Purchase of teaching laboratory equipments, chemicals, consumables, furniture & fixture etc. for Computer Science & IT, Earth Sciences, Electronics and Chemistry laboratories.
- Hiring of faculty and staff for smooth running of the university affairs.
- Purchase of the vehicles for official transportation.
- Purchase of Land (266 kanal already purchased and 202 kanal land is in process to be purchased).
- If the government allowed to submit another PC-1 then the university intends to submit PC-1 for the up-gradation of the three post-graduate colleges at Khar (Bajour Agency), Miran Shah (North Waziristan Agency) and Parachinar (Kuram Agency) to the level of Sub-Campuses of the FATA University. It is also planned that all the degree colleges of the FATA region will be affiliated to the FATA University in near future. In this regard the FATA University will bring an educational revolution in the FATA region very soon.