Tender Notice HEC Funded PC-1
NOTICE INVITING TENDER
(Single stage two envelope procedure)
FATA University invites sealed tenders / bids from reputed Frms/Contractors for “Drilling of Tube wells and Construction of overhead water tank” at FATA University, Darra Adam Khel, FR Kohat under HEC funded PC-1 “Establishment of FATA University”. The applicant firm must be eligible, and competent, to handle the following work, and must have valid registration for the year 2017 with PEC for the Category C- 5 & above with the specialized code.
|Title of Work||
Last date for submission of bid
Drilling of Tube well and Construction of overhead water tank
December 27, 2017 up to 11:00 A.M
Terms and conditions are as under:
The firm should produce original documents including detail profile, relevent experience of similar work, details of technical and supporting staff, Machinery and equipments, details of financial soundness, Income Tax Certificate, NTN and valid registration with the Pakistan Engineering Council for the year 2017-2018 in the specialized code.
- The interested firms are required to submit to the undersigned a comprehensive Technical Proposal in English (Original + one copy) and a Financial Proposal (Original + one copy) in separate sealed envelopes clearly marked as Technical Proposal & Financial Proposal, for the services required under the Terms of References (TOR’s) of the university, latest by December 27, 2017 till 11:00 A.M. The Technical bids will be opened on the same day at 11:30 A.M. in the presence of bidders/representatives in the FATA University, Darra Adam Khel, FR Kohat.
- The selection is based on Single-Stage-Two-Envelop procedure. The financial proposals of those firms will be opened, who qualify on the basis of Technical Proposal as per set criteria. The financial proposals will be returned un-opened to those firms, who do not qualify technically.
- The Procurement Agency may reject any or all the tenders / bids at any time prior to the acceptance of a Tender / bid. The Procurement Agency shall upon request communicate to any contractor, who submitted a tender / bid, the grounds for rejection of all proposals.
- If the lowest bid costs of two or more than two bidders are the same then the successful bid will be decided through toss in the presence of bidders.
- The TENDER DOCUMENTS can be obtained from the office of the Treasurer FATA University, Darra Adam Khel, FR Kohat on any working day during the office hours on written request on proper letter head along with company/firm profile and Bank Draft of Rs. 2,000/- in favor of the Vice Chancellor FATA University as Tender document’s cost (non-refundable).
- Sealed Financial Proposal must contain 2% bid security (Earnest Money) of the Bid Cost in form of Call Deposit Receipt (CDR) in original from scheduled bank of Pakistan in favor of the Vice Chancellor, FATA University.
- Further detailed Terms and Conditions are given in the Tender Documents
- Must submit affidavit on stamp paper that the applicant‘s firm is not black listed or disqualified by any Govt/Semi Govt Department.
- Must submit affidavit on stamp paper to the effect that the firm is not involved in any litigation with any department in the past and present.
- Must submit affidavit on stamp paper properly attested and submitted by the contractor /firm that the statement referred above is correct and nothing has been concealed intentionally.
- The bidder who quotes more than 10% below on estimated cost is required to submit 8% additional security in the shape of Call Deposit Receipt (CDR) with financial bid, otherwise his bid will be considered as non responsive and the 2nd lowest bidder will be considered accordingly.
- Bidding shall be done on “%Above/Below/at par on Engineer’s Estimate”.
- All taxes will be deducted from the bills of Firms/contractors at prescribed rates notified by the Government from time to time.
- All the bids will be received through registered Mail/Courier sevice.By hand/faxed or on other source delivery of the said documents as well as documents received after due date will not be entertained.
- Subletting of the project or any part is strictly prohibited.
- Further information can be obtained from the undersigned on any working day during office hours.
Deputy Director of Works
FATA University,FR Kohat