Lecturer in Mathematics
- MS in Mathematics, University of Peshawar, Peshawar. (2016)
- B.S (Hons) in Mathematics, University of Peshawar, Peshawar. (2013)
- F.Sc Pre Engineering, B.I.S.E Peshawar. (2009)
- Matric Science, B.I.S.E Peshawar. (2007)
- B.Ed (Additional Qualification), Allama Iqbal Open University, Islamabad. (2015)
- Topic of BS research project, “Numerical Solution of Initial- and Boundary-value Problems via Haar Wavelets”.
- Title of MS research thesis, “Numerical solution of parabolic and hyperbolic PDEs with integral boundary conditions via Haar wavelet”.
- An efficient numerical algorithm based on Haar wavelet for solving a class of linear and nonlinear nonlocal boundary-value problems, Imran Aziz, Siraj-ul-Islam, Muhammad Nisar, CALCOLO, 2015, 10.1007/s10092-015-0165-9.
- International Conference on Modeling and Simulation Air University, Islamabad, Pakistan (ICOMS-2013).
- Oral Presentation on the topic “An efficient numerical algorithm based on Haar wavelet for solving a class of linear and nonlinear nonlocal boundary-value problems” in ICOMS-2013.
- One day international Workshop on Computational Mathematics with Applications, March 2014. Department of Mathematics, Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women University, Peshawar.
- Lecturer in Mathematics at Forward Degree College for Girls Hayatabad. Form October 2014 to March 2015.