Muhammad Saeed Khalil
Lecturer in Political Science
Being taught at one of the best and oldest institute of the country, and passing out with distinction, I am fully equipped to work, learn and succeed in a competitive environment.
- Presentation and Public Speaking skills attained through attending and participating at various National and International Conferences and Workshops.
- Leadership skills obtained as the President and Founder of Khudi Pakistan, Peshawar Chapter and as Event Co-ordinator at conferences held at Political Science Department.
- Technical and Analytical Writing skills through writing articles for magazines and blogs.
- Peshawar University – BS Political Sciences (2010-2014) CGPA : 3.7
- Edwardes College Peshawar – Pre Medical (2007-2009) Marks : 867/1100 (1st Division)
- Saint Marys High School Peshawar – Science Group (1996-2007) Marks : 739/900 (1st Division)
- Secured 1st position and selected for honour roll during all the eight semesters of BS Political Science Programme.
- Recipient of the Toppers Award for students of Peshawar University from Chief Minister KPK in 2012
- President and Founder of Khudi Pakistan, Peshawar Chapter.
- Event Co-ordinator for both national and international conferences held at Department of Political Science.
- Conducted a workshop held by Hanns Siedel Foundation Germany at Govt. Murray College Sialkot in 2014.
- Presented in the Political Science department to the audience of 200 people on Contemporary Social, Political and Philosophical topics.
- Winner of Intra University Debate Competition.
- Parade Commander at Sports meet in Saint Marys High School
Key Skills Gained:
- Public Speaking
- Event Management
- Youth Training
- Reading and Writing Fiction, Poetry, History and Philosophy.
- Basketball, Football and Cricket.
- Hiking and Trekking.