SHAFAQ ZU FISHAN
Lecturer in Mathematics
Gold medalist BS (Maths) - 2014
PRIDE OF HONOUR BY CM, KP PAKISTAN
Exploring carrier in social development sector by accepting challenging situation to deliver and demonstrate academic and professional in ultimate achievements of organization’s goal.
- MS (in progress) from University of Peshawar
- B.Ed with Grade “A” from University of Peshawar.
- BS Mathematics-2014 (CGPA=4) (topped University of Peshawar).
- F.Sc Pre- engineering-2010 with Grade “A”
- S.S.C Science-2008 with Grade “A1”
- Hands on experience on Ms. Office (Word, Excel, Power point).
- Excellent curricula designing and teaching skills in mathematics
- Excellent team management skills
- Expert level research technique skills both individual and team work.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent survey design, field work, data gathering and statistical analysis skills in writing survey report.
- Excellent report writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and sensitive to social and cultural norms.
- Posses’ stamina for long working hours and work normal in pressures.
- Gold Medal from University of Peshawar-2014
- Pride of honor CM KP Pakistan-2012.